How Much Does Shamita Shetty Charge for One Instagram Post?
Well! The Sharara- Sharara girl is now the highlight of brands as they keep on scouting for the answer about how much does Shamita Shetty charge for one Instagram post? Certainly, the actress is popularly known to be the sister of an Indian Film Actress & social media Celebrity- Shilpa Shetty.
However, she has her own significance in the industry but her popularity in the relationship cannot be undermined as they both share a very friendly & close bond. Read here about Shamita Shetty’s biography, wiki, personal life, Instagram charges, affairs, TV reality shows, films, web series, music videos, brands, magazines, ramp walks, reality shows, Bigg Boss OTT, affairs, boyfriends, marriage, Raqesh Bapat, sister Shilpa Shetty, and more.
Shamita Shetty’s mother, family, personal life, biography, Shetty sisters, and more
Tunki or Shamita Shetty was born on 2nd February 1979 in Mumbai, Maharashtra to Surendra & Sunanda Shetty. Indeed, her family is a Tulu-speaking Bunt family. Certainly, her father Surendra, and mother Sunanda were in the pharmaceutical industry holding a manufacturing unit of tamper-proof water caps.
Tunki attained her early education at St. Anthony’s Girl’s High School. Apart from being an actor, Shamita is an interior designer as well. Also, she completed her bachelor’s in commerce at Sydenham College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai.
Moreover, assisted herself with knowledge of fashion design with a three-year course at SNDT Women’s University, Mumbai. In addition, she has entitled herself to interior designing & decoration courses from Inchbald School of Designing & Central Saint Martins, London.
Shamita is the younger & little one adored by her elder sister Shilpa Shetty who is an established Indian Film Actress, model, and restaurateur.
Shamita Shetty’s Career, Film Debut, South Industry Films, TV Reality Shows, Affairs, Raqesh Bhapat, Instagram Charges, and more
Shamita made her film debut with YRF’s Mohabbatein where she received the IIFA Award for the star debut of the year in 2001. Indeed, he made her appearances in many movies, songs, and even South-Industry Films.
Her Tollywood debut was in 2003 with the movie Pilisthe Palukutha & Kollywood in 2002 with Raajjiyam. Indeed, her appearance in Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi’s song- Sharara Sharara helped her gain immense popularity & even today she is highly recognized for her dance in the song.
Further, the actress has shown her presence in Television reality shows like Khatron Ke Khiladi, Bigg Boss OTT (3rd place), Bigg Boss 15 (4th place), and Jhalak Dikhla Jaa to name a few. Moreover, she has participated in web series named Black Widows & Yeh Kya Hua Bro.
Certainly, Shamita’s first rumored boyfriend whose name is not available is said to have died in a car accident. However, she was seen sharing a close bond with Bigg Boss OTT contestant Raqesh Bhapat (actor) but in July 2022 announced her separation from him.
Nevertheless, Shamita has always been seen doing her best in the industry & even has a fanbase of 4.3M on Instagram. Thus, her charges for one Instagram post are-
Instagram story- 80k- 90k
Instagram reel- 1- 3lacs
Instagram static- 70k- 80k
Instagram carousel- 80k- 90k
Facts/Trivia/Charity Works, Controversies, Interior Designing Work, and more about Shamita Shetty
- Other than Sammy, her nickname is Tunki, which her elder sister Shilpa Shetty calls her fondly
- Shamita 2012 walked for a charity ramp show- Caring with Style which raised funds for children who are suffering from cancer
- In 2013, she starred in a Betiyan song that was based on Save Girl Child- a govt campaign to save girls
- She collaborated with an NGO in 2017 which provides protection & care for stray dogs & cats
- Tunki walked for the Roopa Vohra ramp which was associated with a social cause- She Matters
- Shamita in 2018 joined hands with Help Age India which provides care to elders
- She has additionally shown her presence in the digital literacy initiative that puts efforts to teach elderly people about evolved communication & digital means
- On 2019’s International Day for Older Persons, she flagged off the Walkathon that promoted the idea of increasing pension for them. Also, Shamita is truly a gem heart as she is deeply connected with elderly people which is why she visits care homes every birthday with packages
- Along with her elder sister Shilpa, she endorsed Pantene for a year
- She has been in collaboration with brands like Audi & Aldo to name a few
- In 2016, she walked for Divya Reddy’s ramp at Lakme Fashion Week
- Moreover, in 2017 she walked the ramp for Surya Golds at the International Jewelry Week ramp
- In 2019 she walked the ramp for Swarovski Gemstones at GJC NITE
- She has been the showstopper in 2020, for Priya Machineni’s spring collection at Lotus India Fashion Week
- Shamita Shetty has been featured on the covers of magazines like G Magazine, The Lifestyle Journalist, Femina India, and Fitlook Magazine to name a few
- After the interior design course, she launched Golden Leaf Interiors (her own interior designing company)
- She made her first step in interior design by getting done with the Royalty club (owned by her family) in Mumbai
- In addition, she has designed Viaan’s (Shilpa Shetty’s son) room
- Shamita received the best interior design award at the Asia Spa Awards for curating designs for Iosis Spa, Chandigarh
- She worked as a fashion designer intern for Manish Malhotra
- Ms. Shetty participated in Bigg Boss 3 but walked out in the 6th week to attend Shilpa Shetty’s wedding
- She is a fitness & yoga enthusiast