How Much Does Guru Randhawa Charge for One Instagram Post?
“Tenu Suit Suit Karda”, “Lahore”, “Patola”, “Ban Ja Rani”, “High R̥ated Gabru”, and many more songs by Guru Randhawa have been the songs played so magnificently in all the Indian and International events as well. Guru is one of the dearest Punjabi singers whose performances have not been limited simply to the Punjabi Music Industry but also to the Hindi Film industry.
Indeed, his foot-tapping songs have made everyone groove until they are tired to their last breath. Read here about Guru Randhawa’s Biography, Girlfriends, Songs, Hindi Songs, and career.
Guru Randhawa’s Biography and Information about his Personal Life
Guru or Gursharanjot Singh Randhawa was born on 30th August 1991 in Noopur, Der Baba Nanak tehsil, Gurdaspur District. His hometown is Rurka, Kalan in Punjab. Guru completed his schooling at St, Francis Convent School, Der Baba Nanak.
Certainly, he developed an interest in music through watching singing shows on television and even participated in singing competitions at school.
Certainly, there is no information known about his graduation degree however, he finished his Master in Business Administration from the Indian Institute of Planning and Management, New Delhi. Moreover, the name of his parents is not known. But he has a brother Ramneek Randhawa whom he admires a lot.
Guru Randhawa’s Career as a Singer, Lyricist, and Composer
Guru Randhawa is an Indian-pop, Punjabi, and Bollywood singer, lyrics writer, and music composer who learned music through watching & listening to singers performing on television. Also, during his school days, he participated in many singing competitions.
Additionally, after his higher studies, he used to perform at events for his beloved hobby of singing. Indeed, he made his debut in 2013 as a songwriter for “Same Girl”, a singer in “Chhad Gayi”, and the album “Page One”.
However, after he rose to fame, he gave many hits such as “Tenu Suit Suit Karda”, “Lahore”, “Patola”, “Ban Ja Rani”, and “High R̥ated Gabru”, to name a few from the hitlist. Certainly, his idol Bohemia gave him the name “Guru” as a short name for his long one. certainly, his first song “Same Girl” was a special one for him regardless of it not receiving much love from fans as Arjun asked him to perform in his video. Guru considers his elder one, Ramneek to be his support system and backbone as he has supported him a lot.
Indeed, his brother supported him financially to release “Chhad Gayi” on Speed Records. Thus, Guru rose to fame through his music collaboration of “Patola” with Bohemia, and then he gave magnificent this like “Yaar Mod Do”, “Outfit”, and “Tu Meri Raani”, to name a few. More to this he made his Bollywood debut through his song “Suit Suit” for Hindi Medium and now he is a popular singer and music artist in Bollywood too.
Guru R̥andhawa’s Instagram and Social/Live Events
Guru Randhawa is a brand in itself and thus his fans are always eager to attend his live events or events where he addresses or performs for his audience socially. Thus, his Instagram has a fan count of 33.5 million. Indeed, the charges of Guru Randhawa’s one Instagram post are-
- Instagram Story- 3- 4lacs
- Instagram Static- 1- 2lacs
- Instagram Reel- 2-3lacs
- Instagram Carousel- 90k- 1lacs
Interesting Facts about Guru Randhawa
- Guru won PTC Music Award as “Best Debut Male” for the song “Patola” in 2014
- He received PTC Music Award for “Best Duo Song” for “Patola” in 2016
- News24 awarded him with Youth Icon in 2017
- He received Dada Saheb Phalke International Film Festival Award in 2019
- He walked a ramp for Nivedita Saboo with Urvashi Rautela in the Times Fashion Week
- In 2017, “High Rated Gabru” became the first Indian non-film song to receive the fastest 100M views
- He participated in a charity match to provide help to cancer patients in 2017
- In the T-Series mix tape, he sang a mashup with Kanika Kapoor
- He featured in the opening ceremony of IPL in 2017 alongside Yami Gautam
- Guru loves dogs and is very fond of designer jackets, having a collection of many
- Guru in 2019, collaborated with American Rapper Pitbull for the song “Slowly Slowly” whose lyrics were released in Punjabi, English, and Spanish
- He has appeared on covers for magazines like Man’s World & TMM
- In July 2019, he was attacked at his live performance at Queen Elizabeth Theatre in Vancouver, Canada having four stitches.