How Much Does Gippy Grewal Charges for One Instagram Post?
How much does Gippy Grewal charges for one Instagram post to how much he takes for his stage performances- these are some constant questions that cross the audience & the brand’s minds for their respective purposes.
Indeed, songs like Oscar, Angreji Beat, Ik Kudi, Boliya, and The Punjaabban song are to name a few of his popular songs. Certainly, songs like these give a pure nostalgic hit & Gippy Grewal as a name is enough to remind us all of an incredible era.
Well! here this article has the list of all Gippy Grewal’s songs & some of his hits as well. Read here about Gippy Grewal’s wiki, biography, personal life, Sippy Grewal, wife, son, father, mother, daughter, family, songs, actor, Punjabi songs & films, Bollywood songs & films, Instagram charges, debut, facts, trivia, controversy, and more.
Gippy Grewal’s Wiki, Personal Life, Biography, and more
Rupinder Singh Grewal (real name) was born on 2nd January 1983 in Koom Kalan, Ludhiana, Punjab, India to Late Santokh Singh (father) & Kulwant Singh (mother) in a Sikh family with native roots in Pakistan. The singer attained his early education/schooling at Nanaka Sahib Public School, Ludhiana.
Further, has accomplished a hotel management degree at the North India Institute of Hotel Management in Panchkula, India. Mr. Grewal has an elder one- Sippy Grewal who’s a film producer & distributor based in Australia.
Gippy Grewal’s Wife, Children, and Sons
Gippy Grewal is hitched to Ravneet Kaur & together they have 3 sons. Their sons’ names are- Ekomkar Grewal, Gurfateh Garewal, and Gurbaaz Garewal.
Gippy Grewal’s Career, Instagram Charges, Debut, Punjabi Films & Songs, Bollywood Films & Songs, and more
Gippy started his career singing with the first shot in a music album featuring Jagdev Maan- Chakk Ley. However, he got recognition with his 4th album- Phulkari. Further, he escalated his music career with hits like- Oscar, Angreji Beat, Bad Baby, Desi Gana, and Dubai Wale Sheikh to name a few.
Mr, Grewal has given 12 studio albums, 108 soundtracks, and 42 singles. Not only in the Punjabi Music Industry but additionally he has given hits such as The Punjaabban Song, Tu Takke, Do You Know Baby, Khulke Dulke, Chitta Kukkad, and Mithi Meri Jaan to name a few.
Further, he made his Punjabi film debut through Mel Karade Rabba. Subsequently, got the lead in Jinne Mera Dil Luteya which turned out to be the biggest hit & got him wide acclamation. Further, he has appeared in films like Manje Bistre, Best of Luck, Singh vs Kaur, Double Ti Trouble, and many more. His debut in Bollywood film was through a cameo appearance in Dharam Sankat Mein.
Recently, his movie Honeymoon got immense love and support. Gippy has launched his own production house Humble Motion Pictures & debuted as a director in Ardaas. Further, he launched a new production house Big Daddy Films in 2022. Gippy Grewal is a famous singer with a following of 4.8M on Instagram & his charges for one Instagram post are-
Instagram story- 80k- 1lac
Instagram reel- 2- 3lac
Instagram static- 70k- 80k
Instagram carousel- 50k- 60k
- In 2014, Lucky- an investor in Live India Trading where Gippy was the brand ambassador filed a duping against him & the company for 5 lacs
- The song- Zaalam’s concept made Gippy land in a controversy where Congress leaders demanded registering a police case against him to portray allegedly glorifying militancy
- He is an actor, singer, and producer
- Gippy was incited in singing since childhood but has never learned it professionally or under training
- In an interview, he commented that Arjun Rampal has no sense of acting & is the most annoying actor
- He learned to swim to overcome his water phobia
- His dream role is of playing Rahul Mehra (actually done by Shah Rukh Khan) in the movie Darr
- To escalate Punjabi youngster’s passion for acting, he opened an academy- My Dream Academy
- He is one of those prominent Punjabi singers to get high recognition in Bollywood
- The hit song- Angreji Beat was composed in 2 hours & the initial name he wanted was Desi, however, YoY o proposed it to be Angreji Beat. Further, it was not recorded in a studio but its dub version was recorded in a café in Canada whilst released later
- Gippy loves dogs
- He borrowed money from his near and dear ones for releasing his first album
- Gangster Dilpreet Singh once asked him for extorting money & even threatened to kill him if his needs weren’t fulfilled