How much does Ashish Chanchlani cost for one Instagram Post?
“Bijli ka bill tera baap bharega”, “Nikal pakode, pehli fursat mein nikal”- and many more like these funny dialogues have made everyone go woo for Ashish Chanchlani’s humorous content. Whether is the brand looking out for collaborations or the fans witnessing his growth, have a constant question in mind i.e., How much does Ashish Chanchlani cost for one Instagram post? So, travel through this written piece to know important details about the famous Youtuber-
Ashish Chanchlani Family, Biography, Parents, Sister, and more
Ashish born on 8 December 1993, comes from a sound family where his father Anil Chanchlani is the owner of Ashok-Anil Multiplex. Additionally, his mother Deepa Chanchlani is a financial analyst at Ashok-Anil Multiplex. Certainly, Ashu lives in a family of 4, including both his parents and sister Muskan Chanchlani, who’s also a Youtuber.
Ashu is a native of Ulhasnagar, Mumbai, Maharashtra, born and raised in a Sindhi family, in the dream city. The Youtuber has completed his B.Tech in Civil Engineering from Datta Meghe College of Engineering, Navi Mumbai. In addition to his professional studies, he has done a course in acting from Barry John Acting Studio, Mumbai.
Ashish Chanchlani’s YouTube Channel, Vines, Instagram charges, and more
After his study series ended in the middle, Ashish started his YouTube channel back then in 2014, and the growth he witnessed post-that is immense. However, even before Ashish Chanchlani’s YouTube Vines existed, he made comedy videos and posted them on various social media platforms.
Indeed, by 2018, his YouTube channel gained much popularity with a subscriber count of almost 8.6 million. Even, in 2016 he made his television debut through the show “Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya”. Certainly, his work escalated to heights through which stars like Kartik Aaryan, Shahid Kapoor, and Akshay Kumar have collaborated with him to promote their upcomings’.
Ashish Chanchlani’s Instagram Costs include:
Instagram Reel: 5-9lacs
Instagram Story: 3-4lacs
Instagram Static: 1-2lacs
Instagram Carousel: 4-5lacs
Ashish Chanchlani Award’s List and Achievements
- Ashish Chanchlani’s YouTube channel has 28.9 million subscribers
- Ashu is the third Indian to touch 20 million club
- He has appeared in the Alt Balaji web series “Class of 2017”
- He received his first international award for being on the list of best bloggers
- Ashish received the Dada Saheb Phalke International film festival award for a best digital influencer in 2018
Interesting & Lesser-known facts about Ashish Chanchlani
- Ashish’s nickname is Ashu
- He loves to watch movies & travel
- Ashish’s favorite YouTubers are Amanda Cerny, Logan Paul, and Christian DelGrosso.
- His favorite actor is Akshay Kumar and his actress is Sridevi
- Ashish’s loved food dishes are pizza, papdi chaat, and chicken sandwich
- Initially, Ashu’s father owned a single-screen theatre which primarily got him into an environment of watching Bollywood films. Indeed, this instigated him to become an actor
- He gave up his engineering studies in between for his YouTube channel
- Recently, Ashish appeared in the tale of episodes “Tere Gully Mein” by Curly tales
- Ashish Chanchlani is single as of now
- His first video title was “How to annoy people who say Tu mere baap ko jaanta nahi hai”